How to get curb appeal
If you are looking to make the outside of your home more appealing, and stand out from the rest of the homes on your street (or just fit in with the other homes)…
We have compiled a short list of easy things you can do, some very cost-effective, some just necessary to a successful home sale. Heck, you might even love your updates so much that you choose to stay a few more years!
Tips for making them stop and say, wow!
- Paint! A fresh coat of paint on your home’s exterior will go a long way, maybe even switch up the color and try something fresh and trendy.
- Paint the front door a unique color. Something that stands out and draws attention to it.
- Add some bigger window casings, or, shutters
- Update your light fixtures, pick something modern or that matches the style of your home. Replace any burnt-out lights!
- Add in a stone walkway if it makes sense for your yard, and add some garden lights.
- Freshen up or build out a garden bed for flowers.
- Add some unique bush, trees, or shrubs (and clean up your current ones)
- Have existing trees pruned and cut back for cleanliness and optimal spring growth.
- Move your garbage and recycling cans out of sight.
- Powerwash the driveway, and anywhere on the house that has collected winter debris.
stand out from the rest of the homes on your street
For more tips on getting your exterior looking better than the rest, get in touch today! We have plenty of local referral partners to share with you to help you on this journey!